Online Classes Offered through Jenks Community Education
Saturday School - Spring 2013
Jenks Community Education will be offering online classes during Saturday School, Spring Semester 2013. Please see front of flyer for course offerings.
First day of class - students will meet in the Freshman Academy, Room 2218. After first class period, classes will meet in assigned areas to be announced.
- Classroom instruction will be held on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons beginning January 29, 2013. Students progressing normally through the course will not be required to attend classroom instruction days after the first week.
- Students not progressing normally will be required to attend additional classroom/teacher interaction on Tuesday and Thursday, as needed, until the student is progressing at a normal rate.
- Quizzes will be taken at home. Unit tests and finals will be given by appointment with the on-line teacher.
- Updates of student progress will be sent to student and parent/guardian's email accounts.
- All classes must be completed by May 9 for the spring semester.